INDIAN RAILWAY STATIONS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (IRSDC)
INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION
for development of state of the art railway stations
IRSDC, under the aegis of the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, is fulfilling the promises of building railway stations at par with international standards and intends to organize an International Design Competition (IDC) for a comprehensive scheme for redevelopment of the following 3 (Three) railway stations in India:
1. Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
2. Nagpur (Maharashtra
3. Baiyappanhalli–Bengaluru (Karnataka)
For details of the competition, please visit: https://innovate.mygov.in/irsdc/
Terms and conditions for participation in the competition has been relaxed to encourage young practices to participate in the competition:
1. The last date for registration and submission of entries has been extended up to 12th January, 2018.
2. The requirement of Real Estate Expert, Railway Expert and Environment Experts have been made optional. However, the teams are expected to meet requirements of the Design Brief.
3. Category-I (Consultants) teams winning Stage-I will be directly eligible to be empaneled as Category-C Consultant.
4. Teams with architects not registered with Council of Architects (CoA) can still participate with the condition that they either meet the conditions before Stage-2 jury or replace the architect with one who meets the criteria.