AIBC NSW including AIBC Make In India Chapter Chair Vish Viswanathan, AIBC Education and Skills Development Chapter Dr. Partha Mukherjee and AIBC Startups and Innovation Chapter Chair Irfan Malik met with Prof Asha Chand from UWS and NSW Education Minister Dr Geoff Lee.
- October 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 16 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- AIBC Welcomes Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister visit to India
- Supply of White Mineral Oil (Liquid Paraffin) as per BHEL Purchase Specification Doc No.: SCR-D-RM-012 Rev 01 June 2022 against Tender Ref. No. 12302825 Dated 18.06.2022.
- At Least 59% Of The Increase In Inflation Is Because Of Geo Political Conflict: Futile To Blame Central Banks
- Peak Repo Rate Seen At 5.5-5.75%, Above Pre-pandemic Level By August: Msp Hike For Kharif Crops (Monsonn/ Autumn Season) To Increase Inflation By 15-20 Bps
- AIBC Newsletter – May 2022