AIBC NSW including AIBC Make In India Chapter Chair Vish Viswanathan, AIBC Education and Skills Development Chapter Dr. Partha Mukherjee and AIBC Startups and Innovation Chapter Chair Irfan Malik met with Prof Asha Chand from UWS and NSW Education Minister Dr Geoff Lee.
- July 8 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- 7th edition of CII Industrial Intellectual Property Awards
- Global e-Tender for Import of 25-30,000 MT of NPS (20:20:0:13), 25-30,000MT of NPK (10:26:26) & 50-60,000 MT of NPK (12:32:16) – Bulk Fertilizer Grade at the East and West Coast of India
- Global e-Tender for Import of 100,000 MT of DAP (18:46:0) – Bulk Fertilizer Grade at the East and West Coast of India by National Fertilizers Ltd. (NFL)
- Expression of Interest – ABC NSW Management Committee 2021
- AIBC calls for drastic changes to Australia’s immigration policy to attract young skilled migrants