Following on from the recent launch announcement of Australia India Business Enterprise (AIBE), we plan to fully support the job-ready training of all Indian and other international students currently enrolled in university, TAFE and other educational institutions throughout Australia. This will provide job experience for Indian and other international students who are finalising or near completing their higher education studies in Australia. This is an excellent opportunity for Indian and International students to apply to be entered on the AIBC-AIBE intern database.
To learn more below is the Intern Position Description.
Queries and applications must be lodged with firstname.lastname@example.org
AUSTRALIA INDIA BUSINESS COUNCIL (AIBC)
INTERN – POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Selection Criteria
- Background in some of the areas such as Global Business Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing, Project & Program Management, Entrepreneurship, Data Science, or Accounting backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to liaise and work effectively with industry, government, and stakeholders from diverse cultures, backgrounds and varying seniority levels
- Strong writing skills including in writing recommendations, report summaries, proposals and presentations
- Ability to work independently and to effectively plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Proactively provide regular updates to AIBC key stakeholders about progress on any actions and seek assistance as required
- An interest in, and knowledge of, Australian and Indian Trade & Investment and broader bi-lateral affairs
- Experience in conducting independent market research, leveraging global industry and global markets related online databases and resources
- Experience in target market, customer segmentation, survey planning and data analysis
- Experience in business /customer lead nurturing, sales pipeline management updating and managing CRM
- Experience in contributing to digital marketing, content curation, website/blogs content updates.
- Capacity to work-from-home / remotely should COVID-19 related restrictions restrict ability to meet face-to-face.
AIBC-AIBE seek sponsor/s for this innovative Intern Program. To record your interest please contact email@example.com with the subject of “Intern Sponsorship”.