Con Livissianis – Chair for Agribusiness Chapter
Representative and presenter for Australia India Business Council inaugural Agribusiness roundtable held in New Delhi, India November 2019. With discussions and presentations to Indian Government Officials and Australian Officials.
AIBC member, since 2010. From 2013, actively contributed as a board member of AIBC and demonstrated his passion of facilitating bilateral trade and business links between Australia and India through his various roles:
- State Treasurer of AIBC NSW (2011-2012)
- National Treasurer and Director of AIBC (2013-2019)
- AIBC National Chair of Agribusiness (current)
Con has been at the forefront in establishing good governance and financial literacy practices in AIBC.
Managing Director, Exemplar Performance Advantage, Exemplar Business Advisors, Exemplar Innovation, and Exemplar Job Ready.
Con Livissianis is a Global Management Consultant whose company Exemplar Performance Advantage is dedicated to serving the needs of privately held businesses and public interest entities. Con has a passion for bilateral trade between Australia and Asia Pacific nations such as China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia.
In 2010 Con was one of three participants in an Austrade Skills Development Trade Mission to India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, he was the only person that traveled to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. In 2015 Con attended Australia Business Week in India which was Australia’s largest-ever trade mission to India, with a week-long series of events designed to enhance investment, education and tourism ties with India. Around 450 delegates across 14 focus sectors visited India’s major cities to identify and strengthen relationships with Indian businesses.
Through his 17 trips to India since 2010 he has extensive experience in building deep and meaningful business relationships with the India diaspora.
- Managing Director and Chairman of Exemplar Performance Advantage Pty Ltd (formed in 1981) a management consultancy practice concentrating on corporate performance improvement.
- Consultancy projects include the development of corporate governance policies, corporate recovery and restructuring, due diligence on new acquisitions, cash flow management, and development of KPIs for management and the board of directors.
- Long term business support programs include mentoring managing directors and chairman of boards especially on governance, social responsibility and sustainability.
- Consulted and worked in various industries such as agricultural, import wholesale distribution, construction, property development, mining, high fashion textiles, hotels, telecommunications, recruitment, chemical, light engineering, and others.
- CEO and Director of Twynam Agricultural Group (1982-1986). At that time, the company was one of the biggest landholders in NSW, with some 430,000ha spread across such prominent stations as “Jemalong”, “Mungadal”, “Gundaline” and “Buttabone”.
Chairman CPA Australia Director Discussion Group Sydney (2007-2017)
Chairman of St Spyridon College Sydney (2016-2018), a school of 800 children K-12
- Vice Chairman St Spyridon College Sydney, current
- In 2005 developed the first web-based on-line skills test which was used as part of the evaluation of the practical capabilities of accounting staff. Then developed a Directors on-line skills test which he uses as part of his performance evaluation tools on directors and boards.
- In 2008 developed the first Job Ready training program for students and family members wanting to participate in the family business.
- In 2018 invented a FinTech product that will revolutionize the way banks fund their customers.