- This event has passed.
IIJS Virtual 2.0 – Gems & Jewellery International
December 8, 2020 @ 10:30 am - December 12, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
We cordially invite you, for the virtual round of the EXPO after successful launch IIJS Virtual 2020 has brought back energy and growth to the gem & jewellery business in India. Based on the tremendous response and positive feedback received from those who had visited and done business at the 1st edition of IIJS Virtual in October 2020,
GJEPC is happy and proud to announce IIJS Virtual 2.0 scheduled from 08th 12th January 2021.
The 1st IIJS Virtual Show provided exhibitors and buyers with a highly effective platform to connect with the potential business partners and do transactions by booking or placing orders respectively.
Some highlights of 1st edition of IIJS Virtual 2020
- 5 Halls, 330+ exhibitors; 10000+ Buyers visited the show.
- 9900+ meetings conducted at the IIJS Virtual platform.
- 200+ international visitors from the US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Bangladesh, Nepal, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sri Lanka, Thailand, etc.
- Supported by all prominent domestic and International Gems and Jewellery trade associations of repute.
Based on feedback received from exhibitors and visitors , at IIJS Virtual, 2020, the IIJS Virtual 2.0, 2021 will be enhanced with new and advanced features to make the buyer-seller experience lot easier and better. The 2nd edition dates are proposed keeping in mind that visitors can concentrate on doing the B2B business when B2C business is less
IIJS Virtual 2.0 digital platform will have the following additional features to enable you to transact enhanced business:
Salient Features of IIJS Virtual 2.0
- 500+ Jewellery Exhibitors from across India
- Digital Organiser for each individual visitor
- Choice to have both Pre- Fixed and live Appointments with the exhibitors*
- Visit Exhibitor’s Product Catalogues & Brochure display with a chatting facility
- Live Chat & Video Conferencing
- More live camera options during meetings
- Enhanced Product and company Search facility
- Live Knowledge Sessions with industry experts
- Easy & Simple Registration Process which will be at no charge basis time too
- Direct connect with 500+ Jewellery manufacturers & traders of India
- One-to-one online meeting with exhibitors virtually at the comfort of your home/office*
- Communicate with colleagues and find new partners
Please note that India has all capabilities to produce all types of jewellery products to cater to specific requirements of its clients across the world, especially the SEEPZ which is a dedicated export zone, highly competitive enough with global brands like Tiffany in China.
Visitor Registration Process:
For Registered & Approved Visitors at IIJS Premiere 2019, IIJS Signature 2020 & IIJS Virtual 2020:
- To register your visit to IIJS Virtual Show 2.0 Kindly log on to https://registration.gjepc.org/login.php?visitor=international or you may also register via GJEPC App.
- For New Visitors: Kindly visit https://registration.gjepc.org/international_user_registration.php & register yourself by submitting the required documents.
On the submission of the visitor registration application, visitor will receive a confirmation email informing you about IIJS Virtual Show 2.0.
For further assistance you may please feel free to contact us on 1800-103-4353 / OR give us missed call on +91–7208048100, or call us on +91- 99877 53830; or write to us on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council
G2-A Trade Centre, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400 051,
Connecting With GJEPC is now a Call Away
Toll Free Number : 1800-103-4353
Missed Call Number : +91-7208048100