- This event has passed.
Invitation for India Exim Bank’s Seminar on ‘’India-Australia: Evolving Trade and Investment Paradigm’’
April 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. As you may be aware, in its endeavour to promote and facilitate growth of India’s foreign trade and investments, India Exim Bank brings out research publications on various industries, countries and regions as also macroeconomic issues of relevance to international trade and investment. In this context, we are happy to share that India Exim Bank has recently published a study titled *“India’s Trade and Investment** Relations with Australia: Recent Trends and Potential’’.*
2. The study observes that there exists tremendous bilateral trade potential between India and Australia. The study recommends suitable product categories in which India has potential to export, in line with import demand in Australia. The study also highlights the immense potential for expanding India-Australia investment relations.
3. In the context of the recent renewed thrust on FTA negotiations and the talks for an early harvest agreement, India Exim Bank seeks to facilitate a discussion among key stakeholders to deliberate upon the current issues and opportunities for India to further enhance economic engagements with Australia, through a hybrid seminar titled ‘*India-Australia: Evolving Trade and Investment Paradigm’ *on Friday, April 8, 2022, in Mumbai, India. India Exim Bank’s study titled “*India’s Trade and Investment Relations with Australia: Recent Trends and Potential*” would be released during the Seminar.
4. We take this opportunity to share with you that the Indian High Commissioner to Australia H.E. Mr. Manpreet Vohra, the Australian High Commissioner to India The Hon Barry O’Farrell AO, the MD and CEO of Export Finance Australia Ms. Swati Dave and senior representatives from the Consulate of Australia and Austrade in Mumbai have confirmed their participation.
*5. Given your keen interest and expertise on the subject, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us for this hybrid seminar/ webinar. The event flyers (for both the Seminar and Webinar) are attached herewith, which has the registration link embedded in them.*
*6. While we look forward to your esteemed participation in the event (either physically or virtually), we would also be grateful if you could kindly arrange to share the invitation for the event among your Council members in your region, contacts, acquaintances, and those who you feel would be interested in attending the event (virtually or physically if they happen to be in Mumbai), through your good office. *
7. We look forward to receiving your kind confirmation of participation and the support of the Australia India Business Council in making this event a grand success.