- This event has passed.
Invitation to INDIASOFT 2022, organised by the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) during 23-24 March
March 23 @ 8:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm
I would like to take this opportunity to inform that the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) is organizing its
22nd edition of its flagship event – INDIASOFT 2022 (an International IT Exhibition & Conference) during 23-24 March, 2022 at New Delhi, India.
2. Over the past decade, the Information Technology (IT) industry has become one of the fastest growing industries in India. India is the topmost
offshoring destination for IT companies across the world. According to a recent study by McKinsey, the size of Indian IT Industry is expected to reach $ 300 – $350 billion revenue mark over next five years.
3. Indian software industry has come out with a slew of innovative solutions to meet divergent needs of consumers across sectors and across
geographies. With easily customisable solutions, Indian companies are able to quickly deliver required solutions. Significantly, all these solutions are available at economical process suiting needs of consumers from different classes. INDIASOFT 2022 will bring to the fore many such
enterprising ventures under one roof providing unique opportunity for global companies looking for innovative solutions.
4. INDIASOFT 2022 will also have two major concurrent events showcasing convergence of Electronics Hardware, Information Technology and
Telecommunications at one place. India IoT World 2022 expo will bring together a large number of Indian enterprises offering economical solutions based on use of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things – two segments of technology that are changing lives across the globe. 29th edition
of Convergence India will also take place during the same period covering Telecommunication products and services.
5. ESC would like to invite potential Delegates and Buyers in the Information Technology and Electronics Hardware sector as per the “Hosted
Buyers’ Program” of the Government of India. Interested delegates may apply through Google Forms Link – https://bit.ly/3ma5LfF on or before 23rd February, 2022, so that the same can be screened and selected by the INDIASOFT Organising Committee.
6. Selected delegates will receive reimbursement of upto US$ 1000 towards travel and stay expenses (actuals or US$ 1000 whichever is lower) under the Program. The selected delegates (one delegate per company) will be informed about their selection, so that they can proceed purchase their Return air
tickets (economy class) to travel to New Delhi and back and share a copy with the INDIASOFT Team. On receipt of copy of the ticket, ESC will immediately issue an e-Coupon in favour of the delegate which can be encashed at the Event Reimbursement Booth on close of the second day.
Every select delegate will be entitled to:-
- Reimbursement of expenses towards air fare and hotel (US$ 1000 or actuals – whichever is lower)
- Business Meetings / Networking assistance at the exhibition
- Complimentary Entry to the Exhibition (Two Days)
- Complimentary Entry to the Conferences (Two days)
- Complimentary Networking evening – (First day)
A delegate registration fee of USD 200 is payable by selected delegates. An e-flyer for the event is attached for your kind information.
7. The event will also be organised virtually. The delegates have the option to register either for virtual participation or in-person. For virtual participation, there is no fees. For further details / clarifications, you may wish to contact Mr. Vikrant Saxena, Sr. Manager, ESC may be contacted on email@example.com .