- This event has passed.
Mar 3: Promotion Invite : PHDCCI – Webinar “Competition Law – Recent Developments & Impacts”
March 3, 2021
Greetings from Consulate General of India, Melbourne!
I would like to share the invite, that been organised by The Corporate Affairs Committee of PHDCCI, Webinar on “Competition Law – Recent Developments & Impacts” on Wednesday, 3rd March 2021 at 3:30 PM through Zoom. The objective of the Webinar is to analyse the recent developments under the Competition Law and its impact on the stakeholders at large.
Key Note Speaker
- Dr Sanjay Kumar Pandey, Adviser (Law) & Head – Advocacy Division, Competition Commission of India
1) Efficacy of Competition Law in Digital Economy
- Mr Dhanendra Kumar (IAS), Founder Chairman, Competition Advisory Services (I) LLP & Former Chairman, CCI
2) Benefits and Risks of Competition Law for MSMEs
- Mr Vivek Agarwal, Partner, Competition Law, DMD Advocates
3) Competition Law Enforcement: Trends and Compliance
- Ms Aditi Gopalakrishnan, Partner, AZB & Partners
- Bank of Baroda
Kindly register in advance by clicking the following link: https://www.phdcci.in/event-participate-form/?event_name=9725&type=webinar
The joining link of the event will be shared with registered delegates through email before the Webinar.