- This event has passed.
Panel Webinar: The Economic Impact of COVID 19 on India-Australia Trade
April 9, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Australia India Business Council Ltd (AIBC) in partnership with FICCI invites you to participate in a roundtable panel discussion to converse the impact of #COVID19 on the #Indian Economy and the related measures to support businesses.
The roundtable will emphasis the recent FICCI Report published on the impact of the COVID19 on India. The panel discussion will have an opportunity to raise concerns, to share recommendations for the trade/business to come back and also to identify the government support packages. The roadmap will be discussed on the implications for the trade and investment relationship between Australia and India.
The below listed webinar panellists will provide us with the latest updates on the Indian economy and policy in relation to #COVID19:
- Mr. Dilip Chenoy, Secretary General, FICCI (Welcome Address)
- Mr. Jim Varghese AM, National Chair, AIBC (Moderator)
- Mr. R.B. Karjee, First Secretary (Economic & Commerce), High Commission of India Canberra
- Mr. Peter Varghese AO, Chancellor, University of Queensland
- Dr. Stephanie Fahey, CEO, Austrade
- Mr. Gitesh Agarwal, Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner – India
- Dr. Tanya Unni, Amtan Medical and Healthcare Industry Chair AIBC
- Mr. Mukund Narayanamurti, CEO, Asialink Business
- Mrs. Sheba Nandkeolyar, CEO, Multiconnexions
- Mr. Irfan Malik, CEO, InQ Global Innovation
- Mr. Badri Subramanian, Head of Sales & Innovations Lab, TCS Australia & NZ
- Mr. Sameer Arora, General Manager, NASSCOM Australia
- Mr. Pranay Kumar, CEO, State Bank of India – Australia
The roundtable session will be moderated by Jim Varghese AM, National Chair AIBC Ltd followed by his expertise to field questions across the panellists.
To ensure your place on the webinar, please register below:
Date: Thursday, 9th April 2020
Time: 16:00 hours – 17:00 PM (AEST) / 11:30 hour – 12:30 hours (IST)
You will need to register to receive the Webinar details via email.