Aug 21-25: Virtual Invite – 40th INDIA CARPET EXPO – Virtual Exhibition from 21st to 25th August, 2020.
August 21 @ 8:00 am - August 25 @ 5:00 pm
Greetings from Consulate General of India, Melbourne
I like to Invite you along with The Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC) is an apex body set up by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India for export promotion of Handmade Carpets and other floor coverings. The basic objective of the Council is to promote the exports of Handmade Carpets and other floor coverings from the country. The main role of EPCs is to project the India’s image abroad as a reliable supplier of high-quality goods. To achieve the above objective, CEPC is organizing various Fairs and Exhibitions in India and abroad.
Carpet Export Promotion Council has postponed the 40th edition of INDIA CARPET EXPO scheduled from 28-31 March, 2020 at New Delhi due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic. In view of the present scenario, overseas Buyers are unable to attend any Exhibition due to travel restrictions all over the globe. During such challenging time and restrictions, Virtual Trade Shows seems to be the only viable solution and marketing tool available to both Buyers & Sellers to meet and interact online, understand each other’s requirements and keep the business going.
We are pleased to inform you that with a view to re-start business activities with Indian Suppliers of Handmade Carpets and other floor coverings, Carpet Export Promotion Council is launching its first Virtual Exhibition for 5 days – 40th INDIA CARPET EXPO – VIRTUAL EXHIBITION from 21st to 25th August, 2020 as an alternative to the physical fairs during COVID-19. It is a great and unique opportunity for the Buyers to reach out to Indian Suppliers all over India for ensuring business continuity during COVID-19.
Main features of the Virtual Exhibition: –
- Anywhere any time the show will run on the website and will be accessed at web browser and mobile application including IOS and android using innovative interactive technology creating user friendly 3D immersive virtual experience/environment.
- Seamless match making opportunity (pre-scheduled/approved meetings).
- Availability of Company and product videos to enhance the experience of the buying/sourcing.
- Chat and video conferencing facility to help easy interactions.
- Artificial Intelligence Driven Matchmaking for Exhibitors as per their requirements.
- Private Meeting rooms, personalised schedules & Mobile App support.
- Products displayed with detailed specifications to facilitate sourcing.
- Webinars bringing speakers/experts to enhance knowledge and decision making.
- The online platform is totally secured and all data related to products and Exhibitors will be visible only to the Buyer.
- Online Chats & meetings with Exhibitors will also be totally secured and visible only to the Buyers.
For the success of the Expo and in the interest of the industry, we would request you to disseminate the information about “40th INDIA CARPET EXPO – VIRTUAL EXHIBITION from 21st to 25th August, 202 amongst leading buyers of Handmade Carpets and other floor coverings in the region.