Currently, India is a $2.8-trillion economy & to reach the $5-trillion mark by 2024, the economy would require growth of over 12 % a year. India’s GDP averaged around 7 per cent over the past five years, among the fastest growing in the world, according to the International Monetary Fund.
‘Reimagine the World’, a 2-day global thought leadership initiative by FICCI, is being organized on September 20-21, 2022 at New DelhiSeptember 20 - September 21
- October 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 16 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Supply of Molybdenum Tri Oxide (MoO₃) as per BHEL Purchase Specification No.: SCR-D-RM-005 Rev 01 , June 2022 against Tender Ref. No. 12302800 Dated 21.06.2022.
- AIBC Welcomes Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister visit to India
- Supply of White Mineral Oil (Liquid Paraffin) as per BHEL Purchase Specification Doc No.: SCR-D-RM-012 Rev 01 June 2022 against Tender Ref. No. 12302825 Dated 18.06.2022.
- At Least 59% Of The Increase In Inflation Is Because Of Geo Political Conflict: Futile To Blame Central Banks
- Peak Repo Rate Seen At 5.5-5.75%, Above Pre-pandemic Level By August: Msp Hike For Kharif Crops (Monsonn/ Autumn Season) To Increase Inflation By 15-20 Bps