Australia India Business Council Ltd
In Partnership with
Australia India Business Council NSW Chapter and NASSCOM Australia are pleased to host a Webinar
“Australian Immigration – Impacts of COVID-19”
Presented by Fragomen Australia
Wednesday, 6th May, 2020 at 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm (AEST)
AIBC and NASSCOM seek to provide critical information and resources to support you and your business during this difficult and uncertain time.
The COVID-pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented period of global disruption. Businesses and professionals are faced with numerous challenges, with travel bans, government restrictions as well as the growing economic impact across many sectors of the local and global economies.
Join us on this webinar which will provide you with the most up-to-date immigration-related intelligence and compliance guidance to assist businesses and Australian visa holders, including:
- Update on the Australian travel restrictions, and available exemptions
- Processing issues relating to existing and upcoming applications
- Current Australian immigration policy settings with respect to issues such as unpaid leave, reducing hours and salary of your sponsored employees
- Managing upcoming visa expiries and your ongoing business sponsorship obligations
- Other practical issues to consider
Please Register on the below form:
or contact email@example.com