Membership plansJoin aibc
Membership of the AIBC offers you and your organisation a range of unique opportunities to develop valuable partnerships with business, government, and educational executives and influencers across the Australia – India trade and investment spectrum.
- Companies with offices in multiple states May nominate up to 3 additional contacts in the state/territory of its headquarters and 1 additional contact in each other state/territory
- Companies with more than 50 staff operating in one state May nominate three additional contacts.
- Companies with 10 to 50 staff May nominate one additional contact
- Companies with less than 10 staff. This registration is for 1 individual representing the company. For additional seats, consider Associate or Corporate.
- For Individuals joining in their personal capacity or Sole Traders/Freelancers
- For Young Professionals looking to expand their network. Application is available to those between the ages of 18 and 30.
- For Students looking to expand their network
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main benefits of joining aibc?
• Discounts for key events around Australia, including the Annual Australia India Addresses and Economic & Budget updates
• Invitations to members-only events, such as delegation visit events to build tangible two-way business opportunities
• Access to member-only resources, such as publications and briefings
• Opportunity for involvement in AIBC advocacy and policy submissions to Australian and Indian governments
• Listing on the AIBC online membership directory
• Invitations for targeted delegations to India, such as Vibrant Gujarat
how long is membership valid for
Your membership will be valid for a period of 1 Year from the start date. This will allow you to access exclusive AIBC events and discounts for a period of 1 year. You can easily renew your membership to keep it live.
How do I get in touch with AIBC
Let the National Chair know what you want to see more of or less from the AIBC or any other issue that you may wish to raise. Anonymous emails or phone messages will not be answered.
Please email our National Chair – email@example.com
Or call the new National Chair Hotline – 1800 961 839
The National Chair undertakes to respond to you within 9 working days of receipt of your message.
Can I get a refund on my membership?
As membership is only granted after a formal review process to join the ranks of AIBC, we will not be able to offer a refund on the payment made. As membership to AIBC is not a service or a product, the fees go into supporting initiatives that benefit all members.
Get In Touch
AIBC NATIONAL SECRETARIAT
1300 176 684
Level 19, 207 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia